UK School Placement
Since 2002, APUK has successfully helped students gain admission into reputable schools all around the UK, allowing students to flourish and reach their potential. We provide a seamless and comprehensive service, offering a hight level of support to students and parents.
Why choose Academic Powerhouse?
- We have contacts in schools throughout the UK, enabling us to speed up and track applications.
- With the help of our contacts, we can assist you in gaining a place at a school that you may not have considered applying to.
- We have successfully placed students into many top UK schools including Westminster School, Queen Ethelburga’s College, Wycombe Abbey School, Sevenoaks School and Concord College.
- We provide a free school placement exam, enabling us to find the perfect school for your academic needs.
- We are a UKiset (UK Independent Schools’ Entry Test) exam centre and can organise and administer the test in our London office.
- Every student is assigned a personal consultant who will help you to select the best schools based on your needs and the schools’ entry requirements.
- Your personal consultant will check your documents and application materials before submitting them to the school on your behalf.
- We have an experienced team who can proofread, edit and offer advice about Personal Statements in order for your application to stand out.
- Optional services are available including tutoring in a variety of subjects, interview skills and art and design portfolio consultations.
- We can provide you with information on student scholarships and assist you with the application process.
Our packages and prices
NO REGISTRATION FEES
Submitting application with our contacts in schools
UKG school placement exam
Consultation with senior education consultant
Liaison with schools pre-application
Assisting with application preparation
Providing school scholarship information
Arranging private tutoring lessons (not including tutoring fees, from 70 GBP per session)
Top UK school applications
Chaperoning to school visits, exam days or interview days
Personal Statement writing consultations